Monday, May 22, 2017

My PT Support!


I would not have made it anywhere in this journey without this guy!! My physical therapist, Andy Cox, is really the best there is! He fixed me when I was broken, he encouraged me when I had doubts, and he was there at the finish line to give me my medal!! I am forever grateful for his support!
He knows me well! He had my stats pulled up for me right away! Ha! 
I can't tell you the number of times it came into question whether or not I could even do this race! And Andy never doubted me for a second! 
It was a hard race between my Rheumatoid Arthritis and old injuries. Of all things my shoulder injury from a bike accident a couple years ago gave me a lot of trouble. It was this injury that initially sent me to Andy. He took care of me and got me wrapped in ice right away!
I'm not sure Andy will ever know how much I appreciate him supporting me from the start to the finish of this journey!


1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky to have Andy as your support system! You should always live him and respect him for all his selfless help.Andy is indeed a good person.

    ReplyDelete