Tuesday, May 23, 2017

My Family - My Biggest Fans


This was a journey and a finish that is credited to my family! I certainly couldn't have done it without their support and encouragement! And I sincerely believe my family is as happy for me as if they crossed that finish line themselves! To hear how they announce to perfect strangers that I am an Ironman with such pride in their voices makes me tear up every time! Thru this journey they made many sacrifices, stepped up their responsibilities, were my cheerleaders, my entertainers on long trainer rides, my partners on runs, my support crew, they even helped nurse me thru my injuries! They were such a big part of my journey and huge contributors in getting me to that finish line!! This medal is as much theirs as it is mine!! 
My mom and dad helped so much with my training! And as always they move heaven and earth to make my dreams come true! My poor mom, I think she was almost more nervous than me!!
It's hard when you are held back from doing what you love. Rheumatoid Arthritis and injury kept me from performing like I know I am capable of, but it wasn't going to stand in the way of my dream! I wouldn't let it rob me of my victory or steal my joy! #noexcuses
It's moments like these on the run that kept me moving forward and got me to that finish line!
I can never thank my boys enough for helping make my dreams come true!
This guy right here couldn't have been more proud of me! I know he doesn't get my passion or as he calls it my crazy, but that doesn't stop him from supporting me no matter what! The time commitment, the financial investment, the illness and injury, thru it all he is by my side and I love him even more for it! I credit my medal to him, my boys, and my parents because I got it done for them and because of them!

8 comments:

  1. They are the best!!! Seriously, you are a lucky girl! They love you so much and are so proud of you! The rest of us do, too (but we don't live with you). 😜

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing.
    Life-like toys to keep your kids entertained

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists. youtube downloader

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. instagram web viewer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up..instagram web viewer

    ReplyDelete
  6. These things are all important to me because it makes me feel secure and happy inside regardless of what is going on in my life.https://brookeband.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place psd to responsive html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. PLease coming soon link insta stalker

    ReplyDelete