Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Race Day Check In


This week was extremely emotional! Tears and trepidation ran amuck. I was in tears at check in and two volunteers on separate occasions cried with me. I was just so happy I made it this far and was going to race! And I want it so bad!! Nothing is going to stop me!
This Mind Over Matter shirt is my favorite! It is all me!!
I am so grateful I had my friend Susan going thru this experience with me! She was my rock! We texted each other thru everything!
I was happy to be out there with Susan and Sean! They are amazing athletes!!
Nicholle met me at Ironman Village and we ran a few easy miles along the Waterway. It was just what I needed for my nerves!!
Gear is packed and ready for race day! Whew! I am going to do this!!






1 comment:

  1. Wow! I know logically that an IM takes a lot of stuff - but it is something else to see it laid out like that! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete