Saturday, November 21, 2015

My Swim Progression

I know I've posted something similar before, but I am constantly analyzing data. Anyone else obsessive about this like me? I am definitely motivated by numbers! 
In these pics my expressions say it all! These are not pretty pictures or fast times, but this is how my swim evolved over my first tri season. 1. CB&I 500 meters = 2:54 pace 2. TriGirl 200 meters = 3:13 pace (I got kicked in the nose and saw stars!) 3. Cypress Triathlon 600 meters = 2:45 pace (was supposed to be 550 meters but was officially adjusted to 600 post race) 4. Towne Lake Olympic 1500 meters = 2:44 pace!! Getting stronger on the swim! **had only been swimming 7 months prior to first tri. had never put my face in the water to swim until I was 38 years old**


1 comment:

  1. I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks. Let make your blogs more plentiful on isntagram with site webstagram

    ReplyDelete