Monday, November 16, 2015

My New TriBike!!

I am so thrilled about my new to me tribike! It is a QuintanRoo Dulce. I am so thankful to my hubby for getting it for me, to my teammate Heidi for hooking me up with a great bike, and my coach and her husband (Gena and Greg) for fine tuning the bike and getting me fitted! It's definitely a group effort, and I am so thankful for such a supportive group!!
 And here it is!! I love it!
 I just know I am going to be fast and furious!
 A little stretching before my ride! Just a little love affair going on with my new bike!
 Practicing clipping in and out on the indoor trainer first!
I got out there and clipped in and out no problem! Even got into aero a little bit! Building the confidence! I stayed on my cul de sac until I get a little more comfortable!
 I am hoping this is the view the other cyclists see as I fly by them!

No comments:

Post a Comment