Tuesday, December 20, 2016

MMA Workout by Simone Byrne



Look out Ronda Rousey I just did my first MMA workouts! And the boys did it with me! It was so much fun and an awesome workout! My friend, Simone Byrne, @trisntrails, sent it to me and it was such a good change of pace! Be sure to check her out! She is truly an inspiration!
I love getting my boys involved in my workout! It's a great way to fit your workout in with family fun!
What are some ways you include your family with your fitness?

Here is the workout written for me by Simone Byrne.  It's modified for my injury so it may be helpful to those of you who are injured as well. 


6 comments:

  1. Increasing collagen levels can help your skin look firmer, increase smoothness, and help your skin cells keep renewing and repairing normally. ORGONO Living Silica also contributes to the synthesis of collagen in the body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful and quite informative blog I have learnt so many things from here.how to jump higher to dunk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a nice article, Which you have shared here about the MMA Workout. Your article is very informative and useful for those who are who are interested to know more about the best MMA Workout. Thank you for sharing this article here. MMA gym thailand

    ReplyDelete
  4. Start with the skirt part of the dress by stretching it on the point of your ironing board. best iron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vitamin C - Vitamin C is an important micronutrient to consume post workout because it's a powerful antioxidant. Exercise damages your muscle tissue, which can create free radicals that need removed. nutrition manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you keep all your current workouts the same and https://www.gerardogabriel.com add new recovery workouts to the mix, you will be adding to the total volume in your program.

    ReplyDelete