Monday, October 17, 2016

Lumo Run #thisismycoach Contest

My best friend JessRunsBlessed let me know right away about a contest Lumo Run was having to win a trip to Kona. She knew it is a dream of mine to go to Kona for the Ironman World Championships. So right away I entered the contest. I was on pins and needles every day I wanted to win so badly! 



Jess asked me what I wanted for my birthday and seriously all I wanted was this trip to Kona! I never win anything!
Then on September 6 (my mom's birthday), I won!!!!! My friend Susan Oyler texted me that night saying OMG Congratulations!! I was like What?!?! And then it hit me! I told my husband Oh my gosh I think I won! I was shaking and he was asking me what I won and getting rather frustrated with my hysterics and not telling him what I won. Lol! And then I saw the post and I was screaming, crying, shaking, couldn't breathe. I was hysterical really! I was in complete and total shock! It was a dream come true!! I cannot even explain the overwhelming excitement and gratitude I was feeling!

In just a month I would be heading to Kona, Hawaii to watch some of the world's most talented athletes compete in the 2016 World Championships!

1 comment: