Saturday, January 21, 2017



I had a really fun swim today! I did some drills with the Drill Deck game! Do you ever come across something and think man I wish I would have thought of that?!? This is one of those things for me! It's such a great idea! Each card explains the drill and includes a tip to help you get your best out of that drill. You should check it out!!
 
Instructions:
1️. Roll the dice to determine the set.
2️. The activity die decides if you're doing laps or drills. L means laps, performed normally or with a pull buoy. The DD logo means you should draw a card from the drill deck.
3. If performing a drill, read the card thoroughly to ensure that you understand the action. Check the tips section for optimal performance.
4️. The number die determines how many laps of the activity to perform. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great way to change up your swim workouts!!!

    ReplyDelete