Sunday, August 14, 2016

Disney World Run Streak


Seven days at Disney World makes it hard to get workouts done. It's especially hard because you are on the go from early in the morning until late at night. And we walked 10+ miles every day! But my oldest and I decided to do a run streak! We ran at least a mile a day on top of all the walking we did each day.

It was fun running thru the resort with so much to explore and enjoy!
Disney resorts really are the best! I definitely recommend staying on the property. You can't beat it!
I definitely felt like a winner this trip! My boys thought I was the best mom ever! 
A couple of our runs were pretty late! It was tough but we got it done. We were tired. But at least we had cooler temps.
Hot and humid were the words of the day! EVERY day!!
We did it! A 7 day Disney Run Streak! I am so  proud of how determined my 10 year old was to achieve our goal! We will never forget these memories!






1 comment:

  1. It's all about the memories ‼️‼️💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete