Thursday, January 14, 2016

Step Out Of Your Comfort Zone


"You can't fall if you don't climb. But there's no joy in living your whole life on the ground." - Unknown 

This pertains to triathlon training for me as well. Triathlon takes me out of my comfort zone so much. And so often I ask myself why I am doing this to myself. Why I'm pushing myself to do something that so often makes me uncomfortable physically, mentally, and emotionally? How many times am I going to fall and keep getting right back up? 

Since this journey has begun I have found a strength and determination  I never knew I could possess. I have grown into the person I have always wanted to become. I have found a great joy and satisfaction in what my body can do, what my spirit can endure, and what my mind can achieve. 

Lesson learned - stepping out of your comfort zone is the only way one can grow! Challenge yourself every day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment