Monday, October 19, 2015

My CycleOps Saves My Training!

 

 
Being a busy mom of four there is not a lot of time to get out on the road for my rides. I usually have at least one kiddo with me, and if I don't it's usually too dark or too busy a traffic time be out there. So my CycleOps Fluid 2 trainer is literally my saving grace for my training! I get on there early in the morning when the boys are still asleep, during naptime, or after bedtime. There have been times when I make a picnic in our workout room for my youngest and get in a quick ride while he eats lunch. I do whatever it takes to get it done while taking as little time away from my family as possible.
 
I recently did my longest ride ever and it was on my trainer! I rode for 2 1/2 hours! It was as much of a mental challenge as it was a physical challenge! I had to exercise some serious mental fortitude! But I got it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment